BPC Member Gallery
If you are a current club member and interested in having your own gallery displayed on the BPC website, please follow the steps below. The Member Galleries will be purged of non-paying members sometime around the beginning of March.
Formatting images for the website member gallery.
- Make sure they are among your best images.
- Limit the number of photos to 30 images.
- Format your images as either jpg or png.
- Color Space sRGB.
- Width dimension 2000ppi. Don’t worry about the height. Make the resolution 72ppi.
- Name your files as following: firstname_lastname001, firstname_lastname002, firstname_lastname003 and so on in the order you want them to appear.
- When you are ready to submit your photographs contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link where you can upload your files.
- Please do not watermark your photographs or add any extra border such as a faux matte or frame. See Copyright Notice below.
IMPORTANT ALERT: Any images by club members that are posted on the BPC website are considered available for use in advertising club events such as our annual juried exhibit, or other exhibits or events. However, no images on the website will ever be used for a financial purpose of any kind. If you prefer that one or more of your images not be used for advertising club events, please contact us to have them removed.
Whenever possible we will add a copyright notice and contact information to all photographs posted on the club's web site. Be aware that just because a (©) copyright notice has been added to your photograph does not mean it is protected under the United States copyright law. To fully protect your photograph it must be registered by the United States Copyright Office. For more information on copyrighting your photographs goto the official United States Copyright Office Web Site.